Important Covid-19 Information
COVID-19 Restrictions - Effective January 15, 2021 to January 29, 2021
* All team / group sports practices, competitions, recitals are to be suspended - Please NO practicing team events at this time.
* Athletes (18 years of age and under) may continue practicing, conditioning and skills training individually - GROUPS of 8 or fewer.
* Individual GROUPS of 8 may not share the same training surface - You may not have two or more GROUPS of 8 in one gym/training space.
* Coaches are not included in the training group numbers, as long as they are masked and maintain minimum distance of 3 metres.
* All Athletes must be wearing masks to train and must maintain physical distancing of 3 metres.
Welcome to Saskatchewan Baton Twirling Association
The Saskatchewan Baton Twirling Association encourages and develops the widest participation and the highest proficiency of baton twirling in Saskatchewan.